ADAIR COLECCIÓN S.L., owner of the portal www.zaitegui.es (hereafter the “portal”), informs users thereof that ADAIR COLECCIÓN S.L, is the controller of the data processed via this portal, unless otherwise stated in the processing in question.
ADAIR COLECCIÓN S.L respects current legislation on personal data protection, user privacy and personal, data security and confidentiality, in accordance with the terms of the legislation on data protection, specifically, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April, 2016, adopting for this purpose all technical and organisational measures necessary to prevent avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal details provided, taking into the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Specifically, users of the portal are informed that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive with regard to the ambit and the explicit and legitimate stated purposes for which they have been obtained.
When the personal details are collected via the portal, the user shall be informed in advance, clearly and unequivocally, of the following:
- Existence of personal data processing.
- The identity and contact information of the controller of the personal data obtained,
- The contact information of the Data Protection Officer, where applicable;
- The purpose for which the personal details are processed and the legal basis for processing;
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal details will be disclosed, where applicable.
- Where applicable, the controller's intention to transfer personal details to a third country;
- The period for which personal data will be stored or criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of the right to request from the controller access to or rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing and the right to portability of the data. Also, the means of exercising the aforementioned rights.
- When the processing is based on the consent of the data subject, the existence of the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal; If the processing is not consent-based, the data subject's right to object to processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and the exercise of rights associated with said processing.
In particular, when the data of children are collected, such processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility over the child.
The user shall be solely responsible for the consequences of completing the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or non-updated information.